ENHANCING THE HEALTH AND BEAUTY OF ASHLAND GARDENS
- Offering: ongoing, year-round care (weekly/monthly maintenance) and short-term seasonal projects (fall/spring clean-ups, spot mowing/fertilizing, etc.)
- All phases of garden care — pruning, weeding, mulching, fertilization, composting, etc.
- Shrub, tree, perennial, flower and vegetable care
- Methods: Site-specific and ecologically-sustainable gardening practices only are used.
- Materials: Striving to use local and organic materials whenever possible.
- Consultations are available!
- $30/hour, with a $40 minimum per visit.
- 22 years of gardening experience.